Pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/16, following your application to be hired by Cividini S.r.l.we provide you with the following information related to the data processing in the context of the selection process:
1. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is Cividini S.r.l., with registered office in via Mazzucotelli 6/A, Gorle (BG) (herein after the «Data Controller»).
2. Purposes of the data processing and its legal grounds
The data provided will be processed, through IT and paper systems, with the specific purpose of pursuing the legitimate interest of the Company of searching for professional profiles on the market, suitable for the carrying out of its activity and in consideration of your request and your interest to be taken into account in the process of staff recruitment.
Providing data for the present purposes is mandatory and not providing them or the revocation and/or the request of deleting these data entails the impossibility of pursuing the above-mentioned legitimate interests, with consequent erasure of the data provided by the Data Controller and the impossibility of taking your profile into account in any process of staff recruitment.
3. Data processed
a. For the purposes as per the previous point 2, the Data Controller could process the following personal data: name, surname, date of birth, fiscal code or VAT number, address, telephone number, residence, data related to education, qualifications, language skills, IT skills, professional skills of any kind, previous job positions, hobbies and personal interests or any other data included by the Candidate in his CV or anyway communicated to by him/her for the purposes and the legitimate interest above.
Pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, letter f) of the Regulation, the data processing is lawful, since it is necessary for the pursuance of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller and of the Candidate himself/herself and it does not need your consent.
b. In specific cases and only if it is strictly necessary for the staff recruitment and in relation to the specific professional profile needed, the Data Controller could process special categories of your personal data, with specific reference to data related to health or handicap status.
As per Article 9, Paragraph 2, letter a) of the Regulation, the processing of the provided data requires your consent.
4. Communications of the data processed
The data under point 3 will be processed, other than by the Data Controller, also by the following individuals: the DPO, the Data Controller’s employees, its collaborators, consultants and professionals, still in the context of the purposes under point 3 and prior appointment of them by the Data Controller, inclusive of specific instructions, necessary for the fulfilment of the regulation concerning the protection of personal data, with specific reference to safety issues.
The data provided will not be disclosed.
However, they could be subject of the mandatory communications set by Law, if needed.
5. Data transfer to a third country or to an international organization
Your personal data will be stored at the premises of the Company and on its servers (both located in Italy) and will not be transferred out of the European Union.
6. Data retention period
All the data provided for the purposes under point 3 will be retained for the 12 months following the communication to the Data Controller. After that period, the data collected will be deleted from any IT and/or paper support, except in case of the Candidate’s different choice. If the communication of your data has been executed with reference to a specific position, the data collected will be deleted from any IT and/or paper support as soon as the selection process is over, except in case of the Candidate’s different choice.
7. Rights of the Candidate
With reference to the data processing described, the Candidate may exercise the rights provided by the applicable law concerning personal data protection, including the rights to
• obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information (right of access);
• update, modify and/or correct his personal data (right to rectification);
• ask for the erasure or the limitation of the processing of the data processed against the law, including those for which storage is not required by the purposes for which data were collected or otherwise processed (right to erasure and right to restriction of processing);
• object to processing based on legitimate interest (right to object);
• revoke the consent, if provided, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the data processed on the basis of the consent given before the revocation;
• raise a claim in front of the Supervisory authority in case of violation of the rules concerning personal data protection;
• receive an electronic copy of the data related to him/her that the Candidate provided during the employment contract (e.g., data related to salary and internal mobility services) and ask that such data are transferred to another data controller (right to data portability).
In order to exercise the rights above you can contact the Data Controller at any time, sending your request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or via registered mail to the following address via Mazzucotelli 6/A, Gorle (BG).